Yes. For safety concerns we don't clean homes with more than 6 pets (dogs or cats). We can't clean homes with snakes, reptiles or wild/dangerous animals either. Fish that are in an enclosed tank do not need to be included in the count. Thanks for understanding!
Articles in this section
- Do you clean Windows?
- What is the highest ceiling we can clean?
- What tasks are included in each service? (cleaning checklist)
- What are the benefits of being subscribed to recurring service?
- What are the Add-Ons you offer?
- Do you clean or handle collectibles?
- Will you clean an extra area not normally included?
- Where should I report broken items or damage to my property?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- How do you clean/handle blinds?