Clients accept these terms when hiring Gmaids.
All schedule changes are handled directly with the company and NOT through the cleaning technician, who will not have full access to the Gmaids scheduling system. If you would like to request a schedule change, contact email@example.com or call 214-997-6918. Please avoid texting our cleaning technicians to cancel or modify your appointment.
Canceling for your service
We reserve the right to arrive for scheduled appointments within the 60-minute window provided. For example, if your cleaning is scheduled between 2-3 pm, your cleaning technician will arrive within that 60-minute window. Such time window allows us to create routes according to home locations.
100% Cleaning Guarantee
Recleans & Complaints
Complaints or notices regarding services performed by Gmaids must be reported within 24 hours of the date the service for a Reclean. Reports should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address, contact information, date of service, and detailed description of the complaint.
In the unlikely event that your cleaning technician breaks an item or causes any damage to your property during a cleaning, please submit a detailed report within 48 hours of service by sending an email to email@example.com with the following info:
- Description of the damage.
- Cost to replace (at Fair Market Value)
- Photos showing the damage.
If you do not report damages within 48 hours of the service day, we will not be able to repair or refund the damages.
Read Home Access options
Pets & Animals
Please secure your pets appropriately (in a travel crate or kennel). Your cleaning technician will be kind to your pets, but Gmaids can not be responsible for their behavior.
What we don't clean:
- Putting away multiple loads of dishes
- Cleaning bio-hazards (mold, blood, bodily fluids)
- Animal Waste
- Insects and/or rodents
- Hoarding, high levels of trash/debris
- Heavy scrubbing of walls/doors
- Inside curio or china cabinets with delicate decor
- Moving or lifting anything over 25 lbs. We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
- High to reach areas including windows, chandeliers or high light fixtures. We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted with an extension duster. Most homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.
- Excessive build up on blinds or brittle blinds. We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require ultra-sonic mini-blind cleaning (available upon request). Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
In order for us to properly perform our job, your home should be uncluttered when we arrive to clean. This means clothes, toys, and general items should be out of the way and off of the floors. If you are unable to remove clutter beforehand, please let us know so we can offer you an organizing service prior to cleaning.
Safety & Confidentiality
Should any member of your household require the use of syringes, please ensure that they are disposed of safely. Place used syringes and/or needles in a secure container with lid prior to final disposal. Any unexpected stab by an unsecured needle can pose serious health concerns to our team.
Please also be sure that any confidential or potential illegal documents, firearms, weapons, substances or paraphernalia are put away or removed before the cleaning technician arrives.
If at any point the environment at your home poses a health or safety issue for our cleaning technician, we can no longer service your home since it puts them at risk. We'd be happy to reevaluate once the circumstances have changed and this Safety and Confidentiality Terms are met.
Before and After Photos
We reserve the right to document our work done, including before and after photographs that will not disclose your home's location or privacy.
Unfair Solicitation Agreement
We value our Cleaning Technicians and pour an enormous amount of time, energy and, expense into our screening, hiring, and training process. We are proud of the fact that Gmaids, has some the lowest turnover rate in the nation. This agreement helps safeguard our success at providing only the best staff to our deserving customers. Sadly, some people want quality without paying for it and attempt to undercut our efforts by trying to “poach” our Cleaning Techs. It is for this reason that our customers and Cleaning Techs sign our “unfair solicitation agreement”. If breached, a fee of $2,500 (for damages) will be assessed. This helps to minimize the risk of unfair solicitation which undermines the good experience all our clients have come to expect. Please help us maintain our extraordinary success by not soliciting our Cleaning Techs for hire directly.
- I understand that Gmaids' Cleaning Techs are not allowed to engage in a work-relationship directly with me for one full year after termination.
- I understand that I will be charged a $2,500 finder's fee if I hire a Cleaning Tech from Gmaids on an individual basis for private work.
Deep Cleaning and Move In/Out
$39/hour per person (price includes tools + supplies). Minimum service charge equivalent to 3 hours of service plus sales tax, the cleaner may leave the place if the job is completed successfully in less than 3 hrs. The state of Texas requires us to collect sales taxes at 8.25%.
- Team of 2 maids for 2 hours = $156.00 + sales tax.
- Team of 1 maid for 3 hours = $117.00 + sales tax
Gmaids will honor the time booked on the website. Our pricing schedule is accurate as long as the original description submitted matches the size and condition of the residence. Please do not omit information. Rather, submit all accurate information to avoid uncompleted jobs.
In the event that our cleaning technician arrives at a residence and conditions require more work than the original booked time allows, the team will clean through the end of the scheduled time, At that time, if the residence requires further cleaning, the cleaning technician will continue at the standard hourly rate of $39/hour per team member only upon confirmation by the customer.
Cleaning additional areas such as fridge, oven, windows, doors, cabinets, etc., or organizing an area will only be scheduled if you request them in the comments section during the booking process.
Capping Your Deep Cleaning
Please note that on any Deep Cleaning, including Move Out/In, the company will work for the scheduled time to complete the cleaning tasks, even if the cleaning is not completed.
If for any reason you would like to set an alternative time limit on your cleaning rather than the time suggested during booking (for example: 3 hours of service as opposed to the suggested 3.5 hours on our booking page), you must do so before accepting the appointment; we can not accept a lower payment after the fact. Note that when you set a fixed time on your cleaning, your team will stop working at the time requested even if the job is not completed. In these cases, we will not be able to honor the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or reclean your home free of charge, since we were limited due to the time constraint you established.
There are few situations where our normal rates change.
Post construction/remodeling jobs.
- Hourly rate is $42/hr + sales tax per hour per maid.
Also, the estimated times listed in our Pricing page will not apply. Post construction and remodeling jobs, take double the time, so the total time (and price) usually doubles.
Bad condition jobs (when client auto-selects in the booking form or cleaner reports it to the company)
- Hourly rate is $42/hr + sales tax per hour per maid compared to $39/hr.
Very cluttered homes where we need to pick up/clear areas in order to be able to clean.
- Hourly rate is $42/hr + sales tax per hour per maid compared to $39/hr.
Pricing for recurring service is determined by two factors after the Deep Cleaning:
- The information/data you provide about your home.
- Information submitted by the team that provides your Deep Cleaning.
- Price includes tools + supplies.
- Recurring Services pricing is good for up to 1 year (12 months) from the date of your Deep Cleaning.
In the event that the cleaner arrives and is unable to access your home, a $50.00 fee will be assessed. A second lockout will incur $100.00 fee. In the event of a 3rd lockout, the 3-hour minimum service charge will be applied.
Any cleaning appointment canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time, it will be subject to a $30.00 cancellation fee. Since we reserve this spot especially for you, the fee will be used to pay our cleaners that would otherwise be cleaning for another customer.
Returned Check or Credit Card Fee
A $30.00 fee will be assessed for all canceled or returned checks and declined payments.
A $30.00 fee will be assessed for all monies owed that go to our collections office after 30 days of the service date, and any discounts or coupons will not be honored. Invoices are due on the day of service. Any payment received after the day of service is considered late.