Yes, but we have some recommendations:
Note: Our core and expertise is home cleaning, and windows are of course part of the house but we can clean the following:
- We just clean inside windows, no outside.
- Normal height windows 5-6 feet inside or outside no higher than 9 feet.
- If higher than 7 feet, please provide us with a stool or ladder. You know your home better than us, and will know what's required for us to reach there.
What do we use to clean windows?
We use squeegee, sponges and microfiber rags.
How much we charge for window cleaning?
We charge our standart hourly rate per maid (see pricing page) We don't go by the number of windows or size, since most owners don't know this information. So we keep it simple by using our standard hourly rate.
When are we NOT a good fit for you windows job?
If you want or think this is job for a professional window cleaning company, then I'd recommend Edwin(469-767-9393) a recommended provider friend of us. He does this for a living, and will be best for you in the following situations:
- Your windows are 10 feet or higher.
- You live in a condo and need outside windows than can't be reached easily.
- The access to the windows is difficult and might be dangerous to a normal cleaner.
- A big ladder is required or special tools to reach higher.